Great Wines of Italy!
This weekend, Zachys is doing something different with our Enomatic tasting center. In anticipation of our upcoming epic tasting event presented with James Suckling – Great Wines of Italy on Monday, January 26th at the IAC Building in NYC, we are featuring a few of the 80+ big name producers you can look forward to tasting with at the event. We’re thrilled for the debut of the highly-anticipated 2010 Brunello di Montalcino vintage and all the other Italian gems gathered in New York for this event, so much so that we’re pulling out all the stops in store to gear up for the tasting. We’re featuring a handful of producers you’ll see at the event, and this is just a glimpse of the caliber of wine you can expect on hand:
• Castello Banfi – legendary Tuscan champion for the Sangiovese, from Rosso to Brunello
• Giacosa – one of Piedmont’s most renowned producers of Barolo and Barbaresco
• Castiglion del Bosco – one of Zachys favorite Brunello producers with a relentless dedication to quality
• Donnachiara – rising star of Campania crafting terroir-expressive wines
Frescobaldi – over 700 years of winemaking history
• Il Poggione – fifth generation family-owned and one of the original three producers of Brunello di Montalcino
• Pio Cesare – third generation winemaker, producing Barolo and Barbaresco
• Tenuta Sette Ponti – Super-Tuscan model of consistency and excellence
Take a drive to Scarsdale, and take this opportunity to try before you taste, and don’t forget to register for Great Wines of Italy on January 26th!