We Are Bypassing Auction….Right To Your Cellar!!
Last week my brother-in-law (Jeff Zacharia) showed me this great list of wines from an overseas collector that was going to be slotted for an auction here in New York later this fall. It is not often that I poke my nose into auction consignments, but I felt that these 75+ selections would have great appeal to our retail customers.
By me sticking my nose into this consignment it becomes a WIN – WIN deal for the collector and the Zachys client base...
- • Our Clients Win: Because they have access to this impressive collection at GREAT pricing without having to buy in solid case lots
- • The Collector Wins: Because at the sale prices we have created for this offer, I see this collection selling off in a blink... LONG before the wines would sell at auction this Fall
As you can see from studying this offer...
- • Many of these vintages have been out of the market for a long time. They will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
- • Quantities on each of these are very limited... please don’t hesitate on this offer.
- • Back-vintage and large format selections from Tua Rita, Le Pupille, Granges des Peres, Chateau Guiraud, and Conterno Fantino only scratch the surface.
- • Pricing is very advantageous…in some cases BETTER than the price of the current vintage that is in the market!!
I am confident that this collection will make a lot of fans... At least those that act quickly. I also have a sneaking suspicion that I may have stumbled upon something great here.
We look forward to hearing back from you on this one.
All My Best,