50+ In-Stock Traditional Rioja and Spanish Favorites – Up to 38% Off!
Today’s offer celebrates traditional Rioja and the wines of Spain. Among the highlights is the return of the 96-Point, thirteen year old classic Gran Reserva favorite from La Rioja Alta. In addition, you will find the highly anticipated sibling debut and arrival of the Rioja Reserva Ardanza from the region’s benchmark vintage of 2005 – a worthy successor to last year’s Top 100 Wine of the Year performance! But there is a lot more to Spain than traditional Rioja, and we pulled in a diverse range of varietals and regions for everyday finds to collectibles for the cellar that includes:
- • 50+ selections on sale with savings of more than 38%
- • Vintages spanning two decades from 1994 to 2013
- • A list of Icons: La Rioja Alta, Muga, Vega Sicilia, Pingus, Palacios, Artadi, Raventos, Clos Erasmus and so much more
- • Established old vine varietals of Tempranillo and Garnacha to off-the-beaten-path favorites of Mencia and Callet
- • Fifty in–stock selections with 90+ Point Ratings, including the new 94 Pt Red Under $15
Here is a glance at the more than 50+ fun Spanish finds we have hand-selected from the cellar:
* Pre-Arrival, Fall 2014
The list incorporates highlights from the Zachys Summer Gazette, plus some new arrivals and additional bottles being presented with the best pricing in the country that arrived after press time; so it is best if you just look and LOOK FAST as we have discounts up to 38% OFF!!! More than 50 selections are in stock ready to ship (unless noted otherwise on the website). These wines will sell out, and are being made available on a first-come, first-served basis and are subject to confirmation.
Enjoy Rioja and the all that Spain has to offer!
Sale expires 7/31/14, at 11:59pm. Prices good while supplies last. Discount cannot be applied to previous purchases, futures or gift orders. This offer cannot be combined with any additional promotion. Not responsible for typographical errors. Prices subject to change without notice.